Work with us
Our passionate team are committed to providing excellent, high-quality therapy. You will find details of any current vacancies at The Green House posted below.
We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all genders and backgrounds. All appointments are made subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Current Vacancies with the Green House.
Chief Executive Officer
Salary £51000 per annum
The Green House is seeking a dynamic leader, skilled in building a future-focused organisation, who can take a diverse set of stakeholders on a collaborative journey achieving improved and expanded services.
The Green House is at the forefront of providing therapy to survivors of sexual assault and abuse. We have supported over 90 clients a week, engaging men, women, and children from across the greater Bristol area. The demand for our children and young people services continues to rise, and we are beginning a new chapter – embracing innovation to achieve an opportunity to offer more therapy-based solutions for children and young people. The CEO will play a critical role in leading our transformation.
We need a CEO with the following skills:
- Excellent collaborative working skills – we need to develop the senior leadership team and maintain strong working relationships with our partners in the Sexual Violence Consortium and the Sexual Violence Reference Group. These groups have CEO representatives from around the system who speak jointly to Commissioners and funders.
- Strong communication skills – able to understand the main issues for the sector and to speak confidently to commissioners
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to improve data quality
- Excellent written skills (we submit annual, six-monthly, and quarterly reports to major funders and submit bids and proposals for income generation)
- Good financial management
- Good understanding of HR operations and workforce planning and development
- Excellent project management skills
To apply please submit a covering letter showing why you would be a suitable candidate and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this role is 11th February 2022 at 12:00 GMT.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 14th February 2022.
Counselling student placements and volunteers
The Green House value a diverse staff team and are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Due to the nature of our work we only employ qualified counsellors and do not take student placements or volunteer therapists.
You can also follow us on social media to access all our latest news and vacancies.