Venue hire in Bristol
Based in St Paul’s, and only 10 minutes from Cabot Circus, our meeting room is available for hire to external organisations, charities and community groups. The room offers a light and peaceful space for meetings, away days, training events, and workshops.
Fully accessible, including its own separate entrance, renting the room is easy and flexible. With every penny going back into the running of our charity, hiring this space helps The Green House to provide free therapy services for survivors of sexual abuse.
Features of the space
- Central location in St Paul’s, Bristol
- Seats 8-10 people (up to 14 theatre style)
- Ideal for meetings, workshops and training sessions
- Excellent wi-fi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- A separate entrance (with step-free access)
- Room size: 3.8m x 6.1m
- Rates: £15 per hour / £50 per half day / £100 per day
- Local community groups qualify for a 20% discount
- Standard access hours are 8.45am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Evening and weekend bookings are still considered (additional arrangements for access and security will be discussed with you during the booking process)
- To request a booking please complete our online enquiry form